At our Edenton campus, we want you to feel welcomed and loved in a casual environment. Join us during one of our weekend services: Sundays at either 9AM or 10:45AM. Come as you are, not as you hope to be!
At a weekend service, you can expect:
- Each service to last about one hour.
- Coffee, soda, and snacks available to purchase at our Brew 2 Rescue Cafe. All proceeds go toward preventing human trafficking.
- Relevant, challenging Bible-based messages from our Lead Pastor Stephen Mizell or another staff pastor.
- Modern and engaging worship music.
- An exciting atmosphere for kids.
Your family will enjoy:
A place just for kids
Each weekend at Open Door Kidz, we provide a safe and fun environment for children – newborns through 4th grade. Through engaging, age-specific lessons with trusted adult leaders, children learn who God is and all He has done for them.
A smooth transition
During the Sunday morning services, we host 5th and 6th graders in Club 56. Discussions, relevant teachings and activities help make the transition from elementary to middle school easier.
A night just for teens
Youth group meets regularly for services and special events. Sixth through 12th graders learn to address real issues teens face, while building friendships and community.
Your whole family is invited.
Everyone in your family is welcome to join us as we seek to worship God and know Him more. Every 5th Sunday, we gather as families in the main worship service to allow families time to worship together. Childcare is available on the 5th Sundays for infants and toddlers, but they are welcome in the service.