At our Edenton Campus, we want you to feel welcomed and loved in a casual environment. Join us during one of our weekend services: Sundays at either 9AM or 10:45AM. Come as you are, not as you hope to be!
At a weekend service, you can expect:
- Each service to last about one hour.
- Coffee, soda, and snacks at our Brew 2 Rescue Cafe. All proceeds go towards preventing human trafficking.
- Relevant and challenging messages based on the Bible from our Lead Pastor Stephen Mizell or another pastor on staff.
- Modern and engaging worship music.
- An exciting atmosphere for kids.
Your family will enjoy:
A place just for kids.
Each weekend at Open Door Kidz, we provide a safe and fun environment for children – newborns through 4th grade. They learn about who God is and all He has done for them through engaging age-specific lessons with trusted adult leaders.
A smooth transition.
“During the Sunday morning services, we host 5th and 6th graders in Club 56. Discussions, relevant teachings and activities help make the transition from elementary to middle school easier.
A night just for teens.
4:TWELVE meets on Sunday nights in large group and small group settings. Sixth through 12th graders learn to address real issues teens face while building friendships and community.
Your whole family is invited.
Everyone in your family is welcomed to join us as we seek to worship God and know Him more. Every 5th Sunday, we gather as families in the main worship service to allow families time to worship together. Infants and toddlers still have childcare options on 5th Sundays, but are welcome in the service as well.